Friday, January 14, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian on Natural Parenting

I knew I liked this chick for some reason.
Check out this article from Parenting Magazine.

http://bit.ly/parentingKK


It discusses Kourtney's parenting choices with her son. I ♥ all aspects of what she's doing.

I'm looking forward to posting on Breast Feeding as it's a huge topic that I love to talk about. There isn't enough positive press on it anymore and too many women opt for formula because of this.
This article makes me smile. Kudos to Kourtney for bucking popular opinion & giving her son the best gift she could: a strong nutritional foundation.

1 comment:

  1. I love when I find another like-minded individual! We apparently share concerns about the same issues and I found your posts informative and interesting. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete