Saturday, January 29, 2011

Problem Viewing My Blog Posts in Reader

I am putting this post out there with hopes that anyone following my blog is able to read this.

There is currently an issue where my blog updates are not showing in either the Reading List off of the Dashboard page or in the Google Reader.

I have brought this issue to the attention of a very helpful person through the help forums & I have been advised that the issue has been escalated. In the mean time I was advised that if I stop following my blog & then re-follow again, it should clear the situation up. I tried it & sure enough it worked.

I hope you are all able to read this & I hope this issue resolves itself soon. I have delayed any recent posts because of this. I am going to continue posting in hopes that this issue has been cleared up.
Thank you for your time & understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment